- Welcome to XYZONLINE Rewards! These Terms and Conditions (collectively, the “Terms”) govern all access to and participation in the XYZONLINE Rewards program (the “Program”), a promotional program sponsored by XYZONLINE. (“XYZONLINE”, “we”, “our” and “us”), and offered as a benefit to our customers who eligible for the XYZONLINE Rewards Program (“you”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not participate in the Program.
- The Program is provided by XYZONLINE.XYZ is solely responsible for Program operation and may withdraw the Program or change the terms of the Program at any time. The purpose of the Program is to reward customers for certain uses of their XYZONLINE website. For the most up-to-date Terms, please visit https://xyzonline.xyz/xyzrewards
PLEASE NOTE: THESE TERMS CONTAIN PROVISIONS THAT LIMIT OUR LIABILITY TO YOU, REQUIRE YOU TO RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH US ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND NOT AS A PART OF ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, AND THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION.
- General Information:
- The Program allows you to earn points on the dollars you spend as described in Section 3 below, using your XYZONLINE Account (your “Account”). For every 100 points accumulated, you will automatically receive a $2 Reward available to use at any time on XYZONLINE website. While the Program may be related to your Account Agreement (“Agreement”), which governs the use of your Account, these Program Terms are separate and independent from your Agreement. In the event of any conflict between these Program Terms and your Agreement, these Terms will control in any matter relating to the Program.
- The Rewards Program does not reflect the cash purchases until fully paid.
- If you have more than one Account, you cannot transfer or combine Points between Accounts.
Purchases made on WWW.XYZONLINE.XYZ are subject to the XYZONLINE Returns and Exchanges Policy (“Returns and Exchanges Policy”) at WWW.XYZONLINE.XYZ the event of any conflicts between the Returns and Exchanges Policy and these Terms, these Terms will control.
- From time to time we may change the program and these program terms in accordance with applicable law, including any applicable notice requirements. Any and all Offers related to the Program are subject to change. XYZONLINE reserves the right to terminate the program or change the Terms in whole or in part, at any time,
- You will be automatically enrolled in the Program after registration on XYZONLINE website. You may cancel your participation in the Program. Unless you cancel your participation, you will remain enrolled in the Program as long as your Account remains open and we continue to offer the Program. If you cancel your participation in the Program, you will no longer earn Points. Your cancellation will not affect any previously issued Points unless you also close your Account.
- You will earn Points for Net New Purchases on your Account so long as your Account is in Good Standing. “Net Eligible Purchases” are purchases of goods and services, including taxes and shipping charges, minus any returns.
- Points are not earned on, and the term “Net Eligible Purchases” does not include: gift cards, returns, refunds, purchases made by or for a business or for a business purpose.
- We have the right to deduct Points from your Points balance for charges that were not or do not remain Net Eligible Purchases. Points awarded for purchases that are returned, refunded.
- There is no maximum number of Points that may be earned.
From time to time, we may make special offers for you to earn additional Points for Net Eligible Purchases. These additional points are called “Bonus Points.” The way to earn Bonus Points, and the Bonus Points that can be earned, may vary. Read each offer carefully, as there may be important conditions or limitations, such as blackout periods, Bonus Point limits, or exclusions. We may change or withdraw an offer at any time without notice. Any such change or withdrawal will not affect Bonus Points already earned. Your Net Eligible Purchase must be completed and the transaction charged to your Account during the special offer period in order for you to earn the applicable Bonus Points.
As a member of XYZONLINE Rewards you may receive surprise rewards and benefits including:
- Discounts & Offers:
Discounts or offers may be sent to you based on past transactions, purchase amounts, or at random.
- Happy Birthday Credit:
If you elect to provide us with your birthday and have achieved a XYZONLINE Rewards Status, as defined below, we will celebrate your special day with a Hundred (100) Point Birthday Credit. You will receive your Hundred (100) Birthday Credit on your provided birthday. This is a ‘click to claim’ reward. You must visit our website within thirty (15) days from the date of issue to redeem your Birthday Credit.
- If Points you believe were earned have not timely posted to your Points balance, you may dispute your Points balance (“Points Dispute”) by EMAILING US AT Rewards@xyzonline.xyz
- XYZONLINE will use reasonable efforts to investigate your Points Dispute so long as you notify us of such dispute within twenty (30) days of the posting date of such purchase
Please note that, our maximum liability to you, in the event you prevail in a Points Dispute, is for us to credit the disputed Points to your Points balance.
Unless otherwise required by law or our agreements with you, neither XYZONLINE nor any of our or its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, service providers, or agents will be liable to you, or anyone making a claim on your behalf, in connection with:
- any termination of, change in, or suspension of the Program.
- any claim relating to products purchased using any Points obtained through the Program.
- any loss, damage, expense or inconvenience caused by any occurrence outside of our control
- any taxes that you incur as a result of receiving or redeeming Points.
We reserve the right to add, remove, or change any of these Terms and Conditions, policies, FAQs, guidelines, or other terms pertaining to the Program at any time. Any modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revision and, by accepting these Terms and Conditions; you waive any right to receive special notice of such change. the changes include, without limitation.
- changes, limit, or terminate any aspect of the Program or these Terms, including the types of Rewards available, the items available as Rewards, and the cost of Rewards.
- (b) Terminate the Program in its entirety.
- (c) Amend these Terms in whole or in part, including adding provisions covering subjects not previously addressed.
- (d) Discontinue or replace any Rewards with similar Rewards or Rewards of lesser, equal or greater value.
- (e) Add or increase fees charged in connection with the Program.
- (f) Terminate your participation in the Program for any reason.
Changes may apply retroactively and may affect outstanding transactions and Points, and may include, without limitation, the number of Points required to obtain specified Rewards, the type of transactions qualifying for Points, the type or value of Rewards, the expiration date of Points, and the maximum number of Points that may be earned per billing period or year By continuing to use the Program, you agree to any revised Terms and Conditions or policies posted by us.
You are solely liable for any applicable taxes arising out of the accrual or use of Points or Rewards Certificates. Consult your tax advisor concerning such tax consequences that may arise from your participation in the Program.
You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with XYZONLINE must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.
If a court of competent jurisdiction or any government agency determines that any provision of these Terms is void or unenforceable, that provision will continue to be enforceable to the extent permitted by that court or agency, and the remainder of that provision will no longer be considered as part of these Terms. However, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
-In all matters relating to the administration of the Program, the decisions of XYZONLINE shall be final. XYZONLINE is not responsible for communication problems of any kind, including issues due to changes in your contact information (so please make sure your contact information is up to date). Under no circumstances will XYZONLINE be liable for any delay or failure in performance due in whole or in part to any acts of nature or other actions, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, then such provisions will be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and will not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions. The failure of XYZONLINE to enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions will not prevent XYZONLINE from enforcing such right or provision in the future. XYZONLINE may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions including in connection with a merger, acquisition, sale of assets or equity, or by operation of law. We can delay enforcing our rights under these Program Terms without losing them. In addition, our failure to exercise our rights on any one occasion, or even on more than one occasion, does not constitute a waiver of our rights for any future occasion. All waivers must be in writing executed by someone with authority to bind us.